www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

the Handmade Expo, Morayfield

Come and enjoy a day out on Saturday the 5th of May at The Handmade Expo Market! I will be having a small stall there with all my goodies I have busily been making.  The expo has awesome handmade stuff from all crafting goddesses as well as some supplies.

Remember, mothers day is just around the corner, so come and get something unique!


Morayfield Leisure Centre
Morayfield Road (in behind Bunnings... past the church and in the big hall at the back)
 Free entry and parking!

9am - 2pm

Love to see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment