www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Elisabeth bell Planting some love for Southern Girls Challenge


Good afternoon! thanks for stopping by.  I have made a card for our challenge over at The Southern Girls Challenge.  This fortnight, we are asking you to button up.... use buttons on your projects somewhere.  I have used an image by the amazing Elisabeth Bell called Planting Some Love.  I bought a new die whilst on holidays in Canberra - the hearts banner by La La Lands.  I have used two buttons at the ends and I popped a little rhinestone  in the centre of each.  I also popped two little buttons at the edges of my ribbon used from my stash.  The flowers are WOC and the butterfly is one of my glittery acetate butterflies made by me :-) The DP is from a prima pad called Fairy Belle.  I dotted some liquid pearls around and splashed some stickles and dimensional magic around here and there.

so pop on over to the Southern Girls Challenge and show us all those beautiful buttons out there! Cant wait to see what you all create :-)


lots of copic colours used:
Y 13, 18
RV 14, 23, 25
YR 0000, 000
E 000, 00, 19, 23, 42, 43, 50
G 82, 99
B 12, 14
BG 0000
R 20


Thanks for stopping by, Stay safe XOX Tania

2 comments:

  1. One of my fav stamps...
    You have made her beautiful sweets x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card love your colouring!!

    ReplyDelete