www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Going dotty for Southern Girls Challenge with a Day for Daisies.



Good morning. Feels like forever that I haven't posted on here, but I do have a couple of cards to upload that I did for my recent markets.  This post is a quick one, and I apologise that I do not have the copic colours I used to colour this gorgeous image by A Day For Daisies.  Her name is happiness, and has loads of pleats to practice your colouring with.  I wasn't sure if she had long flowing hair or a veil, so I opted for the princess veil, but I'm sure you could colour it as hair :-)

And that's who our sponsor is this fortnight over at the Southern Girls Challenge and the challenge Lou and Trace have set for us is "Going Dotty"... so lots of dots and spots!!!!  I have used paper from a beautiful Forever Friends pad I picked up whilst in Canberra last month.  The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the butterfly is one of my acetate butterflies.  I have a tutorial under my tutorial label to the right hand side to do these butterflies.



So pop on over to the Southern Girls Challenge and show us your spots and dots :-)

I would like to enter in to the Wild Orchid Challenge by using three or more flowers.

Take care and stay safe. XOX Tania

3 comments:

  1. Very girly and pretty. I love her pretty dress with all the pleats. Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenges and good luck to you!

    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the glitter adds a great touch

    Thanks for your lovely comment

    Hugs

    Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tania, love this image and the colours and layout is fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete