www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Saturated Canary "Princess Zella"


Good evening!!! Phew I've finally got some time to upload these cards I have had done for quiet some time! So sorry for my absence lately- things are just a whirlwind here... preparing for our baby (due 1st September) and also I have taken on a local monthly market called the handmade expo.  I do the Morayfield   one as it is close to home.  It doesn't make me millions, but keeps me out of trouble and pays for a copic or two :-)  Oh and it is a REALLY good reason to keep on crafting ('cause we all need a reason for that LOL!!!) 
Anywho, enough gabbling, tonight I have another Princess Zella image by the awesome Krista Smith from Saturated Canary.  I'm sorry it seems all I am doing is her images lately, but I just love them!!!  Onto the card.... 
I have used papers "Jaunt" by Authentique and "Kraft Notes" from Forever Friends pad.  The dies are MFT "large leafy flourish" and the corner die is a Cheery Lynn "Lace Corner Deco die".  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts (wild rose, poppies, hip rosebud, gypsophila) and I have added some crystals that I stuck to some fishing line to the flower arrangement.  The organza ribbon is from my stash ad the happy birthday cake charm I got from ebay.



Copic colours used were:
E 000, 00
R 81, 85
RV 13
E 15, 18, 19
B 000, 93, 97

Thanks for dropping by, I'll try and get a couple more cards loaded later tonight.
Stay Safe, XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment