www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ratatouille by Saturated Canary


Hello, well last one for me tonight :-) Three in one night woohoo!!!! This image is Ratatouille by Saturated Canary. I have again used those reds, blues and yellows for this card.  Using paper from a Bo Bunny "serenity" pad.  I tried building on my confidence using red and have done a bigger area for this image.  I also used the E's in the copic range for my skin colouring rather than my usual YR's.  I am really happy with this card!  I haven't used and dies, I edged the image mat with a martha stewart edge punch called Doily Lace.  I have pleated the ribbon each side of the image and added loads of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added some red stamens and I used some adhesive rhinestones for added bling.


Copic colours I used were:
N 0, 1, 4
BG 0000, 01, 05
Y 11, 13, 18
R 20, 27, 39, 81, 85
E 000, 00, 13, 18, 19, 42, 50, 59

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment