www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Saturated Canary Canary Love Using Reds!!


Hi- thanks for stopping by again! As promised, another card for tonight.  This time it is the lovely "Canary Love" by Krista Smith of Saturated Canary.  I used red for this one to match beautiful paper from a pad I bought some time ago.  I had to buy red copics, as it is a colour I am not confident in  using... but I am happy with the result (I only coloured a small area using red to get used to it). The paper came from a Bo Bunny pad called "Serenity".  I just loved those colours in the paper I HAD to replicate them :-) I also got a new die (well it was quiet some months ago, but this is the first blog appearance lol!  It is a spellbinders die called "Gold Labels Four" and the detail is intricately beautiful.  My only criticism is that the labels four nestie (which I have also used) does not sit perfectly on the gold label die cut :-(  I have also used the spellbinders large swirl die.  Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts (open roses (10mm and 15mm if I remember), sweetheart blossoms and hip rosebuds).  I have added some little red stamens I've had for years and a little bird cage charm from ebay.


Copic colours I used were:
E 000, 01, 04, 23, 40, 42, 57, 59
R 27, 29, 39
Y 11, 18
G 05
B 000
BG 0000, 01, 05
N 0, 1

Thanks for stopping by. Stay Safe XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment