www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, June 21, 2013

Pink Gem Twin Baby card


Hello! I promise you all I have not been neglecting my craft... just my blog :-( Sorry!!! BUT I do have lots of cards that I have done which I aim to put up over the next couple of days. This is for a lady who wanted a twins card for a friend.  I coloured the image in neutral orange and purple as she wasn't sure of the sex of the babies. The image is a Pink Gem Design, called Twin Girls, and I am stoked with how it has come up.  I have been practicing my colouring and even have had a class with the ooober talented Alyce Keegan (Kit and Clowder) at my LSS Arnolds. She also has done You Tube videos of how to colour which are easy to follow.  Papers are from the pad Forever Friends called Kraft Notes.  The little congratulations banner is cut with a Whimsy die and the dotted outside is Whimsy stamp, the wording I think is KaiserCraft.  The flowers are from WOC and the Ribbon, lace and buckle slider are from my stash.





Copic Colours I used were:
B 000, 93, 97, 99
BV 00, 02, 08
R 20, 39, 81, 85
YR 000, 00, 01, 12, 15, 16
G 99
YG 03, 63, 67
E 0000, 000, 00, 11, 21

Thanks for stopping by, Stay Safe XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment