www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, June 21, 2013

Saturated Canary Fairy Wishes


Good afternoon.  Told you I'd been busy hehe!!! I hope you're not getting sick of seeing these divine images by Saturated Canary, because not only did I just do a spending spree at her didg shop, my LSS Arnolds have them in Rubber... so I couldn't resist LOL!!!!  This one is my new rubber stamp called Fairy Wishes.  I have been really trying hard to get my folds defined, and have a long way to go, but so far so good!  I also bought a new pad which is my total fav now... from Kaiser Craft. it is called "Lavendar Haze".   The ribbon is from my stash and I have twisted little pieces of green organza under cream lace.  The result is quiet effective and adds a new dimension.  Flat back pearls and flowers are WOC.   



Copic Colours I used were:

BV 000, 00, 02, 08
V 25
R 20, 32, 35, 39, 59, 81
G 05, 09, 82, 99
YG 03, 63
Y 35, 38
E 000, 00, 11
RV 95 (lips and cheeks)

That's it for me, thanks for stopping by, Stay safe
XOX Tania

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tania, how could you tire of these beauties. Love the colours you used and the layout is fab.
    Have a super weekend hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete