www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, June 21, 2013

Saturated Canary Mermaid


Hello! my second card for today and it is an image by the awesome Krista Smith aka Saturated Canary.  This one is "Mermaid" and I have used a fav colour combo of aqua and purple.  I used the stippling dotting technique as shown by Alyce of Kit and Clowder in her video and think I will be using this technique more and more for my water type images.   I have used paper from Prima pad "Hello Pastel" and paper by Pink Paislee called "Clam Chowder".  The doily I made using a fiskars punch.  The flowers are WOC and I have scattered dew drops around.  I coloured white rose ribbon/lace using some glimmer mist.  The starfish embellishments are recycled from decorations from the wedding tables of my cousin which were going to get thrown out (Can't let that happen!!!!)




Copic colours I have used are:
R 20
YR 01
G 09
BG0000, 01, 05, 49
V 17, 20, 25
BV 02, 04, 08
E 000, 00, 04, 18, 19, 21, 23, 29, 34, 53

Thanks for stopping by, Stay safe
XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment