www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, June 24, 2013

Saturated Canary The Seasons Springtime II


Hello. thanks for dropping by today.  This image the beautiful Seasons Springtime II by Saturated Canary.  I have used paper by Prima from the "Hello Pastel" pad.  Dies I have used are the memory box Precious Hearts die and the corner die is a SCACD.  Flowers are WOC.  I have put a little pearl and rhinestone button on the organza ribbon bow and little flatback pearls on the die cuts.


sorry about the poor photography skills, a little blurry, but the close up is better:-)


Copic colours I have used are:
RV13, 14, 25
R 20, 39, 81
G 99
YG 03
E 000, 00, 01, 21, 25, 29, 30, 34, 53
Y 38

Thanks for stopping by.  Its school holidays here in QLD so I'm not sure if I will get much crafting done so I might be MIA for a while :-(  Stay Safe XOX Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment