www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bundle of cards- Just Inklined, Delicious Doodles, Magnolia, Sylvia Zet Whimsy,


Hi there! Thanks for stopping by :-) My apologies again for my absence- I wouldn't have thought a new baby could make the days so much shorter :-) So I thought I would upload a few pic of some cards I have done at once :-)

Below is a golden Retriever image by Just Inklined.  It was made for a customer who wanted a white only card.  I needed to add a little copper colour to define the image, but mainly kept to white. I embossed plain white card and used white flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Die cuts are Spellbinders, Tim Holtz, Magnolia and Joy Crafts. The little dangle charm is handmade.


Below is an image by Delicious Doodles called spitfire.  I needed no colour for this image and kept the card quiet neutral for a man.  dies used are from Heartfelt Creations and Cheery Lynn. The layers and printed paper is from a Prima pad - Engraver collection.  I stained up some muslin cloth with distress inks and used charms from ebay and Nini's Things from facebook  


Below is Tilda with many hearts. I used Desert Sand ink by memento to create a no lines effect.  I used dies from Magnolia, La La Lands, Joy Crafts and Tim Holtz.  DP is Kaiser Craft pad called Lavender Haze. Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and charm is from Nini's Things. Sorry I did not keep copic colours.

available to purchase https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/186468473/handmade-boxed-magnolia-tilda-friend-or?



Below is a digi image by Sylvia Zet called Goldie. sentiment is Whimsy notables I have used die cuts from memory box and Tim Holtz. Flowers forom Wild Orchid crafts and i have scattered some starfish around that I picked up off my cousins wedding's table decorations (cant throw out good embellishments!!). DP is Bo Bunny Prairie Chic.
Copics: 
BG 01, 05, 09, 78
B 00, 12, 91, 95 (water effects) 
E 000, 00, 21, 43, 53, 57
R 00, 20, 81, 85, 89



No comments:

Post a Comment