www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, April 25, 2014

Delicious Doodles, Saturated canary and Just Inklined card bundle


Good afternoon. Well it has been a beautiful day here in Australia- Anzac Day- where we remember the fallen heroes who made this wonderful country the free country we live in today. 

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn;
At the going down of the sun, and in the morning,
 we will remember them.

I have a few cards to share with you today.

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts: 3 different flowers
Inky Chicks: Shabby Chic

Below is a saturated Canary image called Grow.  Dies I have used are from Magnolia, memory Box, Joy Crafts and Cheery Lynn. Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.
Copics:
E 000, 00, 15, 18, 19, 21, 25, 29, 30, 34, 40, 42
YG 03, 11, 63
G 99
R 00
RV 13, 14, 23, 25, 99
BG 01, 05, 09 (eyes)
Y 35
C 0, 3, 5



The next image is a Delicious Doodles image called Mother's Love.  I have used a Joy crafts and Magnolia die and the sentiment was cut with one of my new Memento dies.  Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the pin is from my stash.
Copics:
YR 0000, 000, 00, 15
Y 11, 38
E 000, 00, 13, 21, 23, 25, 30, 33
R 00, 11, 20


Below was an easter card for a customer. She sent me a picture and asked me if I could "do something like that" so I can not take full credit for the design (although I did change it up a bit) but i can not direct you to the original source as I do not know who it was.  The image is Just Inklined called Meadow Rabbit.  I basically found an egg shape on the net and draw it on my DP and then cut it out with fancy scissors.  I ruffled some organza ribbon added a large bow and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Copics:
C 0, 1, 3, 5
Y 35, 38
YG 03, 63, 67
G 99
V 000, 04, 09, 20
E 15, 30, 43, 50
RV 95, 99
R 00 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe. XOX Tania


1 comment:

  1. So pretty :-) Thanks for joining us in the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete