www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Giveaway over on my facebook page www.facebook.com/AngelicCraftersCardsAndGifts


Good morning.  Firstly, I apologise for my lack of attendance here on my blog. life has just been so busy lately :-(  But I thought I would spread the word here that over on my facebook page, I am having a giveaway for reaching 100 likes! it is small, but good things come in small packages !! the disc in this magazine come with over 400 elements, digi stamps and digi papers from the likes of Saturated Canary, Pink Paislee, Fizzy Moon and Vera Lane.  

you do not have to "like" my page to enter, but if you like my cards please feel free to like the page.  I find I have the time to quickly load photos there of my cards than I do here as here on my blog I love to give you details and the nitty gritty of my cards :-)

So pop on over to my facebook page  www.facebook.com/AngelicCraftersCardsAndGifts and leave a comment to enter, share the pic that is there so you spread the word and you could win!



Thanks for stopping by XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment