www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bundle- Saturated Canary, Penny Black and Sylvia Zet for Whimsy,

Below is a card I made by special order for sisters who were having a carnival theme birthday.  The image is Saturated Canary called Queenie and Princess. I have the colours written down someone, but for the life the of me, I cant find them :-( I used an old cuttlebug die for the roller coaster and I hand cut the Ferris wheel. All the elements were cut from DP by Hobby Fun.



I did this next card for my neice who loves her dance! The image is Penny Black- escarte, splits, pirouette. Die cuts are Marianne, Magnolia, Cheery Lynn and La La Lands.  Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.


Next card Is a Saturated Canary image called Fancy. dies used are La La Lands, Tim Holtz and Magnolia. The little wooden spool is from etsy. Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. DP is from a Henbury Lane pack by Papermania.
Colours used:
C 0, 1, 5
BG 000, 01, 72, 75, 78
E 000, 00, 29, 30, 31, 40, 42, 44
R 20
RV 95
YG 03, 11, 63
G 99


Below is a Whimsy image by Sylvia Zet called bird swing. One die used- corner die by La La Lands.  feathers from $2 shop. Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Charm from Nini's Things on facebook. Wooden spool from Etsy.  
Colours:
C 0, 1, 5
YG 03, 11, 63
E 25, 29, 30
YR 000, 01
B 000, 00, 91, 95
RV 95, 99
R 00, 11, 20


Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe. XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment