www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

a card for the new year woohoo!!! Saturated Canary Cerridwen



Good morning! Well it seems like years since I posted a card here! thanks for sticking with me. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with lots of love and laughter. Here's hoping the new year will be prosperous for all :-)

 Well last year ended a bit hard for me... as some might be aware, I suffer from crohn's diease and have been dealing with it for over 20 years now.  Well at the start of December, I had to have an operation to remove the affected bowel.  I am now on the road to recovery, still sore, but it has slowed me enough to do up a couple of cards :-)

This gorgeous image is a discontinued digi from Saturated Canary called Cerridwen.  I think I hit the criteria for this card... my friend wanted for her mum a birthday card.  Her mum's fav colours are purple and green and she loves butterflies and flowers.  I used dies from memory box, tattered lace, joy crafts and magnolia.  flowers are of course WOC- which you can now get from my online store www.acraftersheaven.com.au .  

ok, so on to the important colours:

E 000, 30, 31, 57, 59
BG 70, 72, 75, 78
BV 000, 00, 02, 08
V 0000


a close up view:


Thanks for stopping by, Stay safe XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment