www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturated Tilly Fairy


Good morning, thanks for stopping by. Please meet Tilly Fairy.  she is my newest addition to my Saturated Canary library (she has been available for some time and I could drool no longer)  This is my first attempt at coloured hair- I am more a traditionalist when it comes to hair, but thought I would step outside my comfort zone with her :-) The birdhouses are from my new favourite die- Tattered Lace birdhouse row (available here) and I have use the lala lands heart banner die.  paper is from a kaisercraft pad and rosette ribbon is from my stash.  acetate butterfly is made by moi :-) 


Here is a close up:


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe XO Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment