www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Saturated Canary is having a spring GDT call!! This is my contribution :-) DAYDREAMS


Well that time of year has come when Krista puts the call out for her spring GDT.  you get to choose an image from her new year bundle available in her shop ... you get 5 digis for $10 GREAT VALUE!!! enter your creation here on  Facebook
I chose Daydreams. Isn't she just beautiful!!  I also did a smaller card base so I could go beyond the card with embellishments and yet still fits into my boxes.  I used dies from memory box, magnolia, spellbinders and whimsy. flowers are WOC.

colours used were:
E 000, 00, 21, 30, 41, 44, 59, 74, 95
RV 91, 93, 95, 99
W 0, 1
C 0, 3, 5 (shading dots around image)



Thanks for popping by.  Wish me luck with the GDT :-) stay safe XO Tania

3 comments: