www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, January 9, 2015

Saturated Canary's May


Good afternoon. Well I am starting to get back into my card making after what seems an eternity of recovery!  Thats understandable when you think of all the beautiful new images over at Saturated Canary it's hard to stop yourself!  This is the beautiful May from the 2015 bundle.... my second entry for the spring GDT call... and you should see the quality of entries! This is a pretty basic card- I have not used many die cuts... but you can have too much of a good thing sometimes ;-)  I used the magnolia swirl and the memory box butterfly die cut.  I made the pearl dangle charm and used WOC flowers (and yes I will pull out my finger and get them loaded onto my website sometime soon :-( )




A close up look:


and the colours used:

Skin: E 000, 00, 04 (lips), 21, 30, 95
Hair E 11, 13, 1, 59
B 000, 32, 34, 39
C 0, 1, 3 (dotted surrounds)

This was the first time I used E 95 for the darker skin shading on the hairline and ears and it only took a very thin line, but the effect was quiet nice :-)

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe XO Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment