www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hi there. I get inspired by many people, but the one site I can NOT not visit each day is a blog called "All the things I love".  Bev Rochester is the lovely lady behind the blog and she is giving away some awesome candy. In fact, she is always giving away one thing or another.  Pop over to her blog and take a look at her wonderful work.  She is very accomplished at her card making, published EVERYWHERE and her work is nothing short of divine.  Please pop by and have a look at her work XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment