www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Meljens Cuddle Cloud baby for Southern Girls Challenge

Good afternoon.  Today I have my card for the Southern Girl baby Challenge.  I have used an image from Meljen's Designs called Cuddle Cloud Baby.  You can get this and many more digi prints here.  I have also used some digi papers from The paper Shelter you can get here.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, butterfly is OOAK, the feet charm is actually a brad, that I have cut the split pins off and looped a jump ring to.

Please pop over to the Southern Girls Challenge and enter your designs for some fab prizes


Thanks for stopping by, Stay Safe XOX Tania

1 comment:

  1. So lovely Tania! What a beautiful image and the metal embellie and butterfly are just stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete