www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Japanese Tilda with Bo Bunny Serenity paper



Hi there! thanks for stopping by.  This is Japanese Magnolia.  I'm not happy with her skin, but after my first couple of efforts colouring with red copics, I am happy with the red gown.  The paper is from a Bo Bunny stack called "Serenity collection".  I really like these papers, quiet an oriental feel.  I have done some swirls with liquid pearls, which you can see in the bottom picture.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts which I have sprayed some of the white roses with orange glimmer mist and touched the edges of the petals with a red copic.



A short and sweet post this time, It's getting late so am off to bed :0)

Stay safe XOX Tania


1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely. Love the colours and the fab papers and detail
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete