www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, August 1, 2011

KENNY K LUCIOUS LINDA

PHEW!!!I finally got my mojo back! I have (sort of) got some organisation into my craft room...well enough that I can get back into my cards. This is my first attempt for a long time and it took me nearly two days to finish!!!! This is a Kenny K image- my very first attempt at a Kenny K- boy was it hard to colour!! very detailed indead. but apart from a few smudges, I am stoked with how it coloured up! Because I did a black card, I wanted there to be somewhere you could write your message, so I did and envelope inside with a pull out tag. It didn't photograph very well but the bottom of the tag is stamped with flowers and "hugs and kisses" from a studio K set.

So, the image of course is Kenny K "Lucious Linda"....I bought the stamp (plus others) from Quixotic Paperie in the UK- they have wonderful service, and fast, reasonably priced international shipping- oh if I won lotto, I'd buy everthing they have- its an awesome shop!!! the sentiment is from Cloud9 Design "simple thoughts-Laughter". Flowers are of course from wild orchid crafts. the ribbon and charm are OLDDDD - its amazing what you find when you move house LOL!!! the papers are red and black bazzil, Magnolia Ink "vintage christmas" and (I believe) the polka dot paper is a doodlebug design. from my LSS Arnolds scrapbooking. And of course, my ever faithful prisma colour pencils (I like the look of the copics, but unfortunately my bank account doesn't like the look of the price LOL!!!!) and stickles "stardust" glitter

This card qualifies for entry into the Kenny K challenge by using metal embellishments. I originally did this card for their pocket challenge, but it took me so long to do, but! I can enter into this weeks challenge anyway:0) thanks so much for dropping by !!!


5 comments:

  1. Love this stamp and how you have decorated inside the card as well!I just love polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, just love the colors red and black! They match perfectly. Thanks for playing with us at KKKGC.
    Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is one creative make, lovely idea ans so well put together

    Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week and don't forget to check back tomorrow for the winner and a new theme over at Kenny K

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the colour combination, so bold and striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much for your comments, its so nice to hear what people think :0)

    ReplyDelete