www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LANTERN GIFT BOX


Good morning!Today I thought 'd share with you some things other than cards that have been busy making.  you can find the template to this lantern box from My Craft Room It looks very involved, but once you get into it it all comes together easy.  I have used magnolia papers, AND see the big rose???? I made that myself!!! I know- I now have a new hobby- making flowers.  I bought the Tim Holtz tattered floral rose die and boy if your going to invest in a die- this should be the one- I am going to put photos up of different flowers I have made already (and I only got the die yesterday!!).  I have also used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts too. This lantern can be filled with choclates or lollies as a gift, or use them in your craft room filled with odd flowers/buttons as you can see through the acetate windows! For some reason I can only load 2 pics at a time, so please bear with me I will eventually get more pics up!
Thanks for dropping by XOX TANIA XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment