www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tim Holtz FLOWER CARDS

HELLO!!!! well it is nearly midnight here in Queensland, so I will keep it short and simple.  A couple of easy cards here using plain solid embossing folders and my embossing shims available from my ebay site here to just emboss the top and bottom of the card. I also have lots of very cheap stamp sets and scorpals on my ebay site that I have won in "lots" all brand new so check it out.  I have cleaned up the edges with two scors from my scor pal.  The flowers are made using the Tim Holtz tattered florals die, with a brad and charm for the centres. The sentiment on the red poinsettia card is from KaiserCraft "christmas sentiments" the blue flower card is a verse from a stampin' up set, sorry- I don't know the name of the set as I won a "lot" on ebay with all sorts of stamps in it. well that enough from me- I should get going to bed.
Thanks for popping by  XOX Tania XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment