www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, August 4, 2011

THE RAUNCHY "LADY RAVEN"

Good morning....today I have another Kenny K card "Lady Raven".  I am happier with my colouring for this image! These images are a little raunchier than my usual, but I try to step out of my comfort zone every now and then LOL!!!!.  here's the card I ended up with:


Once again I have used flowers from wild orchid crafts.  Ribbon from Craft Queen Australia, some pearl sprays form Spotlight and stickles (surprise surprise!!!). The papers are "little tike" a Michelle Coleman Fancy Pants design, and "Jaunt" paper by Authentique. The card is just blue Bazzil.
Kenny K's "Lucious Linda" coloured with PrismaColor pencils, some dimensional magic on her boots and stickles. Below the sentiment is another from my set of cloud nine "simple thoughts"....I like this set as it has variety with some touching sentiments eg wrinkles indicate where smiles have been, but then we get the more cheeky sentiments too!
I thought I'd try something a little different for the inside....I made an envelope pocket with a pull out card to write your sentiment.  Looking at the pics, I think I might go and round the corners off and ink the edges??? I did an embossed image of  "Linda" in a blue pearl which you can only really see when the light hits it the right way.
                                     SO.....what do you think??? I'd love to hear your comments :0)                              Thanks for stopping by XOX TANIA XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment