www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Sunday, August 28, 2011

CUTTLEBUG SHEEP DIE CUT CARD

Good afternoon, I have a quick and easy card today.  When the cuttlebug dies first came to Australia, I went a little crazy and bought a stack of them...I dont often use them these days now that I have a new love of stamping.  Then over at Papertake Weekly, they had a challenge to use die cuts- the perfect excuse to pull out my old dies!  This sheep is from the cuttlekids range called "sofia".  I have used a shimmer crushed cardstock for her wool backed on black card stock.  the scroll up the top is another cuttlebug die "ornamental". The sentiment piece is cut using a spellbinder (sorry I'm not sure of the name??) ...I find the nesting of the spellbinders leave too much of the backing card, so I sut the top piece through my bigshot, then I use my blade and cut around the outside of the die by hand- that way I only get about a 2mm shadow for the base plate. I have followed the sketch by Dawny for the Simon Says Stamp challenge.  I have used papers: Cherry Arte "arcade retro realm" (double sided) and My Mind's Eye "lil robots multi bots" plus the usual bazzil. Rhinestones are by docrafts papermania. I'm entering this card into the above two challenges.  Wording is computer generated.

thanks for stopping by. XOX Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment