www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hi again!
Here are some more flowers I have made The top ones are made using the Tim Holtz  mini paper rosetes die and the bottom ones are made with the Tim Holtz Tattered florals rose die- it is really ingenious what you can do with this die I am totally in love LOL!!!! I have bought some glimmer mist on ebay which I should get in the next week or two so I cant wait to start spraying these babies with some shine! they are really so easy to make, I might do a whole bundle up for the school fete!

 Thanks again, XOX TANIA XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment