www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, January 2, 2012

happy new year + a birthday card



Hello!! And a big MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. Boy 2011 sure was exciting...we moved into our new home, my two beautiful babies started prep, lots of health issues (which I have told them I'll have no more of that in 2012 LOL!) a new kitten to the household, and of course, my blog which I hope has been sucessful and you have all enjoyed browsing through :0) I have been busy making my calendars and doing my market stall every now and then, but tonight, I sat down and did a couple of cards with my new set from stampology called "silhouette Blossoms". I purchased these from Arnolds, my favourite scrapping store (BTW they have moved to "The Zone" at Rothwell up near Mr Toys) and was inspired by some cards there using liquid pearls....here's my take on them. I have used magnolia's Doohickey Fence Die, some blue liquid pearls and some Glamour Dust. The sentiment is a clear stamp from set unknown. Basic cardstock to matt.
Take care be safe XOX Tania

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge my first for the year. check out the other entries- from what I've seen so far they are pretty good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment