www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, July 14, 2014

Saturated Canary Magic Books and Unicorns


Good evening. I have a really quick post for tonight. It is one of my new favourites form Saturated Canary.  It is called Magic Books and Unicorns.  The round sentiment is Lili of the Valley. I have used magnolia tag dies and swirl die.  the doily is from a packet of Martha Stewart doilies I had stashed away for years.  The flowers and resin butterfly are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the fairy charm is from ebay.



Here are the copic colours I used:
E000, 04, 30, 31, 40, 43
 R00, 20, 81, 83, 85, 89
YG03, 67
C0, 3
B000
BV0000, 20, 23, 25 

Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe XOX Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment