www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Belles and Whistles Gingerbread Love

I just love these new stamps from Belles and Whistles. You can get them here . This one is "gingerbread love" and is sooo cute!!! I used Memento ink in tuxedo black for most of my stamping. I have added ultra fine flower soft in Strawberry to the girls jumper and Irish green sparkly fluff to the boys shirt. As with all my cards, I have added stickles- this one is the star dust colour. also added some dimension magic, blue organza ribbon and white signo pigment ink for the stitching. Spellbinders lacey circles.

thanks for stopping by xoxox Tania xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment