www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Taping off stamps




Good evening, thought I'd share how I mask off stamps to get only the image I want to stamp.





I use scotch tape.  It does not leave a residue on your stamps and is easily removed.  You can cut it easily to cover only the parts you want to and doesn't leave a sticky goo on your scissors.  Once you have covered the parts you dont want stamped, ink it up as usual, then remove the sticky tape and stamp where you want. a tip- if you have a long enough piece of tape over the edges that doesn't get inked- you can lift it off there and wont get your hands dirty
The original stamps says Daddy's little girl, but I only want the Daddy part, so I need to tape off the rest of it.

this is the finished image.  you can do this technique with any stamp- I have removed holly from christmas stamps to make an everyday stamp.  Thanks for dropping in! xox Tania xox
 

1 comment: