www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lili of the Valley

 hello! Well I was so excited to get my new lili of the valley stamps the other day- you can get yours here . They are just devine :0) they come with no mounting at all, so you will need to buy ezi mount to mount them on- I got mine from ebay. These stamps are deeply etched and the results are to die for! This little lady is called "hello cupcake".  The circle centiment is also from LOTV.The pink swirl paper is from a Docrafts pack "Henbury Lane- Perfect Summer Days".  The hummingbird paper is Magnolia Ink "bon Voyage- Hummingbird".  Beautiful Pink satin ribbon from Craft  Queen flowers are from my LSS.


Prismacolor pencils in the following colours:
skin/face: light peach, peach, and pink (for the cheeks) Hair: sand, jasmine and chocolate
Dress: pink - I have also dotted white spots using my signo pen
Hat: sand, yellow ochre, chocolate; Sash: pink and process red; Flower: ultra fine flower soft in "raspberry fizz" and some yellow micro beads for the centre. Teacup/ dress sash and doilies on cakestand: pale sage and kelly green.  Cakestand spanish orange
Shoes and socks: pink, magenta and parma violet.  Around the edge of the stamped image, I shaded with blue slate
thanks so much for stopping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment