www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Never too early for a Christmas Card...Right???


It's never too early for Christmas cards...is it???? I bought this stampendous stamp from Sue @ heartprints. She still has some of her pre loved stamps for sale click here to view them. Aren't they just the cutest??? "Angel Kisses" from their 2008 range.  The sentiment is a sweet 'n sassay one from #1065 "A True Friend"...fitting, given the image and that I am putting this one in their sketch challenge. I LOVE blue and silver @ Christmas...the dotted paper is from the DoCrafts papermania "Perfect Summer Days" set, and the snowflake is "let it snow" from sandylion.  Ribbon is from my collection bought somewhere back in time :0) as is the charm of an angel praying. Pearls are KaiserCraft.  I have inked the edges with a dauber using stazon azure.

Prisma colours: Light peach, peach, pink, beige, rosy beige, jasmine, goldenrod, light umber, dark brown, muted turquiose, blue slate, pale sage, kelly green, magenta.  I also used a pencil from my childhood!!! goes to show how long a good quality pencil will last...now this one was given to me in grade 3 from my Nana 1985!!!! still has what it takes..... Derwent studio- copper beech :0) stickles added to wings and blanket. 
Inside "merry christmas" is from papermania DoCrafts.  I hope you enjoyed looking at this card 
Thanks for dropping by xox Tania xox

5 comments:

  1. I'm VERY impressed that you're already starting on your Chrismas cards. I still can't look at my Christmas stamps...need a BIG old break from them right now, lol!

    BEAUTIFUL card! Thanks for joining us on the Sweet Stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!! I love the charm and the image is colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do many cards, mainly scrapbooking. Now I know why. You are so artistic, they way you colour in is perfect and your imagination leaves me gob smacked. Fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card! You know, your card is so elegant and gorgeous! Thank god that I saw this. Very inspirational. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much for your kind comments...I really loved this image...really makes a statement about what christmas is really about :0)

    ReplyDelete