www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, February 4, 2011

One for the boys Top Chef

BOY! is it hard to go from doing cards with pinks and purples and flowers everywhere to trying to spice up a card for the boys! Top Chef by Lili of the Valley.  He's quiet cute I think :0) sentiment is from stampin up!
prismacolors: seashell pink, french grey 50%, light umber, putty beige, beige sienna,tuscan red, crimson red, black raspberry, denim blue, spanish orange, pink, and blue slate. Paper: My mind's eye Hip and Luxurious Basics (brown polka dot).  I'm not sure what the stripe paper is...if you know please message me :0, beige and brown bazzil.  Silver dew drops by DoCrafts papermania. Blue sparkly fluff, diamond stickles and dimensional magic. Ribbon from Craft Queen

Thanks so much for dropping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment