www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My babies graduated from kindy last year to begin prep this year.  They had been at the daycare centre since they were 18mths old, so this was the card I made for all the staff.  Image is from Penny black's wonderful transparency set coloured with prismacolor pencils , spellbinders lacey circles, rhinestones, ribbon from craft queen, flowers were picked up from Spotlight.  Paper is Pink Paislee pop fashion collection- "Pedal Pushers"

thanks for stopping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment