www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Saturday, February 12, 2011

gift box- simon says anything but a card



hi everyone. thought I might pop this one in for the simon says stamp challenge I make boxes for my cards, and thought I would make a smaller but taller version. They are really easy to do and I will upload instructions tomorrow. this size box is 10cm x 10cm x 5cm tall. I have raised the image- Penny Black's "yearning" on foam and 'hello" is from the stampendous clear "flower chat" set. I have used ribbons/ flowers I have had for years, you should be able to get them from any scrapbooking shop. the centre of the yello flower I have stuck yellow micro beads using stickles, you can see the glossy accents on the watering can as well as silver stickles on the spout/ straps. green sparkly fluff for the grass.




prisma colours: dark brown, french grey 70%, cool grey 90%, putty beige, peach, pink, kelly green and metallic silver. Derwent pencil: copper beech

hope you like :0) thanks for dropping in xox Tania xox

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!, a beautifully made box and I love the cute Penny Black image and lovely embellishments.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete