www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas cards





The top card: The gingerbread houses are cut from paper by 3 bugs in a rug- "gingerbread"....spellbinders scalloped circle cutter; cuttlebug's swiss dots embossing; the santa sleigh I am not sure of the brand as I borrowed it from a friend;  and the sentiment is from Penny black "a wonderful Christmas"


the bottom card is hard one: This was my first attempt at an easle card and wanted to try something a bit different with embossing (it has been years since I embossed anything!!)  the image is embossed in copper powder, with a Hero Arts stamp called "Cling Starry night".  Again Penny Black sentiment "a wonderful christmas" has been used, and "peace" from the inkadinkadoo warm holiday wishes set.


thanks for stopping by xoxox Tania xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment