www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Destiny's moon












Hi! Thanks for popping by :0) another easel and another lili of the valley stamp...I'm like a big kid- when I get something new I play with it to its death LOL!!!! This one is "destiny's moon" Just basic stuff used here.  blue Bazzil, papermania card from Docrafts "perfect summers day" and flowers from my LSS. Sentiment is by Penny Black "dreams come true" from Simon Says 
 The top of the card I have hand cut with a blade using my largest spellbinder labels 4 die as a template.  I have my eye on the new "grand" ones but ATM they are a little out of my price range :0(
anyway, thanks for stopping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment