www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Sunday, February 13, 2011

belles and whistles gingerbread love



good afternoon. Today I have done a card with a gorgeous image from Belles n Whistles. I have "altered" it A LITTLE!!!. It is called "gingerbread Love"....minus the gingerbreads for Valentines day :0) Hope you like it. I am going to enter this one in the February's Belles n Whistles challenge "Alter It". Scrapbooking allsorts is where I bought this partticular stamp which is Australian based supplier. I have also bought these gorgeous stamps from the Belles n Whistles store - their international shipping is also reasonably priced which helps too :0) the ribbon is from craft queen and the flowers are fromm my LSS and wild orchid crafts. The red embossed card is SOOOOO old- just some off cuts that I've kept (I have boxes of off cuts- you just never know when you'll need them LOL!!) The rhinestone swirl- I peirce the holes as a guide, then indiviually glue anita's 2mm rhinestones on- takes a long time, but boy the result is worth the effort and much cheaper than buying them pre made!- you can do this yourself by drawing swirls onto acetate with a permanent marker (I use slick markers) then with a large needle/pin punch holes through the acetate evenly spaced, and viola! this is your template- use a fine tip pen to mark through each pin hole and then dot glue over the marks and adhere the rhinestone..easy a pie! inside hearts cut with spellbinder.







Prisma colours: light peach, peach, peach nectar, rosy beige, blush pink, pink, mediterranean blue, denim blue, blue slate, true blue, jasmine, light umber, dark umber, scarlet red, carmine red, and marine green. Derwent pencil: copper beech.
thanks for dropping by xox Tania xox







1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! I love this image!!! Lots of fun details..
    Thank you for joining us at the EBWCB this month..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete