www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PENNY BLACK CARD FOR DAD

Hello! Well it has been some time since I have posted a card- I have been busy doing other stuff...and unfortunately, I have to get back to reality on thursday- that is my holidays are finished and I am back to work YUK! I could handle doing crafts every day :0) anyways, today I have done one for my hubbys birthday coming up in April.  I am going to enter this one in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge themed boys card.  Mojo Monday also has a great sketch which I am entering too. Lastly Simon Says Stamp has a Make your own embellishment challenge...not sure if the pop up in the center could be classed as an embelishment, but hand made flowers and my husband just dont go together LOL!!!! The image is of course Penny Black- "fly away" coloured a while ago just waiting for my inspiration to kick in! "Daddy" is from an inkadinkadoo set "baby girl"...the stamp was originally "Daddy's Little Girl" but I have taped the rest of the stamp- I'll show you how I do that- I'm sure there's an easier way, but this is how I do it :0) "wishes" inside is another stamp I have tapped from Stampin Up "warmest wishes". I have used martha stewart embossed zig zag edge punch. Hope you like it! Thanks for dropping by xox Tania xox

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The inside is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card :-) the image is just soo cute and the papers and design are fab ,,, I LOVE the pop up !! how fantastic is that !! I would definitely class that as an embellie :-) It certainly does embellish the card !! :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, cute card and love the pop up inside.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete