www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

desk calendar

Good afternoon :0) Boy have i been busy! I am having a stall at our local markets this sunday, and have been busily making things to sell. My lastest creation are desk top calendars. this here was my first attempt. I am happy with how it turned out, but as I make more I "tweek" the recipe a little :0) I made a sliding holder for the month cards- it hides at the back. For these calendars I use 1 sheet medium thick A4 chipboard (for the frame) and one sheet thin chipboard (for the date cards). two peices of aqua bazzil and two sheets of printed paper from MME - Pretty please- "Polka Dot Orange"...I used the flip side- pretty pink flowers!! flowers and crystals from my LSS and wild orchid crafts The numbers are all hand cut-- I printed them from the computer using word art onto flat white card cut them out and used them as a template. stickles of course! ribbon from craft queen and some rhinestone bling :0) Image is penny black's "Buzz in the air".

Thanks for dropping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment