www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, February 11, 2011

LOTV Dawny P sketch challenge





Good morning. I have done this card for LOTV sketch challenge provided by Dawny P. I have used "hello cupcake". Papers are from the Magic happens collection from kaiser craft. the butterfly edge is martha stewart pop up butterflies. I have added rhinestones to the centres. butterfly embossing is done using a crafts too folder available from crop stop here. Ribbon is way too old to remember where I got it from. On the hat I have used sparkly Fluff in "brown sugar". the flower has "raspberry fizz" ultra fine flower soft added to it. Stickles and dimension magic of course!!! sentiment computer generated using "kunstler script" font size 20. flowers are from my LSS and wild orchid crafts. I got the chandelier's from WOC too.





Prisma colours: light peach, peach, nectar, blush pink, pink, mineral orange, yellowed orange, jasmine, crimson red, greyed lavendar, parma violet, violet, dahlia purple, aquamarine, and blue slate.
Derwent pencil: copper Beech
signo ink marker (broad) for the white polka dots on dress and socks
Thanks for stopping by xox Tania xox

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Tania, a great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete