www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Monday, February 7, 2011

Spanish tilda for my first ever challenge entry




Hello, well I am finally getting the hang of this blogging thing. Today I have worked out how to grab someone banner...so I have added a couple that I am interested in :0) Today I have done Spanish Tilda differently than yesterday. I am going to enter this one in the magnolia-licious Highlites and simon says stamp challenge my first ever challenge entry. I am happy with how this card has come... Let me tell you, there have been many transformations to get it here that's for sure!!! It is amazing the effect you can get using basic cardstock. I have used a pink and dark rose Bazzil on a white Bazzil square card. I have used a silver peralescent cardstock which I've had for ages and am not sure where I got it from. I embossed it using the swirl frame folder from Crafts Too you can get it @ crop stop here The deep heart edger is a Martha Stewart. Flowers and light pink chandeliers are from wild orchid crafts Ribbon is from Craft Queen Pins are from my LSS. inside hearts are cut with spellbinders scalloped hearts. "with love" is from Stamp It Australia.
Prisma's used: warm grey in 20%, 70% and 90%; Light umber; pink; magenta; beige sienna; blush pink; process red; shaded with blue slate.

Thanks For Stopping by xox Tania xox

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tania, I love all your beautiful details (inside and out), especially the fabulous punch work and your Tilda is adorable with her glittery dress and fan.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Heather, I am just getting my feet planted at the moment but I look forward to putting my cards forward in more challenges :0) xox Tania xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first ever?! Well, we sure hope you'll join us again in March! Love your card! Tilda is beautifully colored! Great details to keep me staring at it! The pin, the layered heart punch border, the sparkle! You did a really great job! Thanks for playing the Mag Highlites challenge! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete