www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gift Giving Tilda Magnolia

Good morning... Today I wanted to share with you a new found love of mine- magnolia stamps.  Well I have many new found loves, and magnolia is one of them :0)  This lovely girl is gift giving Tilda.  These stamps are deeply etched and stamp up wonderful!
paper flowers and stamps are from Arnolds . I have also bought Magnolia stamps from Simon Says Stamp they are an American company with great service, fast international postage @ reasonable rates. Both the lacey circle and squares have been used from spellbinders. Printed paper is from Magnolia Ink "Once Upon A Time" Angel Love.

The flower arrangement: Paper Flowers from Arnolds- I clipped the extra wire from the stem and curled it around the insert of a ball point pen- very effective dont you think?? The beaded things are string of pearls (they are on a type of fishing line available @ spotlight) I cut them and removed a pearl so I only had one pearl at the end of the line.  I dipped the pearl in tacky glue them dipped that into a tub of clear micro beads (I use the brand "Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter") I get that @ my LSS Arnolds as well.  I had some clear red heart buttons laying around that I've had for years  that I also used.

Thanks for dropping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment