www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

garden of wishes



Good morning. todays card is another lili of the valley "garden of wishes". I have used lovely magnolia paper bon voyage- "hummingbird stripe". The top paper is from a pad from kaisercraft "magic happens collection". I glittered up the swirls with stardust stickles. The little tag down the bottom is also from this pad and I stamped the sentiment from a set os stampin up stamps (dont know the sets name as I bought all my stampin up sets 2nd hand). flowers are from kaisercraft and wild orchid crafts and ribbon is from Craft Queen

Prisma pencils: spanish orange,jasmine, dark brown, raspberry (flower in hair), grass green (leaves in hair), greyed lavender, parma violet, true blue, true green, light aqua, aquamarine, pale sage, light green, pink, light peach, and peach.

this is the inside of the card- a pop up "with love". I will upload instructions for those interested shortly. for now, thanks for popping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment