www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Garden of Wishes

good evening everyone thanks for dropping by again.  I cant tell you how happy I am with how this card came up :0) It is probably a little lighter than I usually do, but I think it works well???? I got my order of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts this morning, and I couldn't wait to use them!! On this card I have used 2 tone champagne pink small flat gardenia flowers, 2 tone copper brown/cream roses 10mm, light mocha paper tea roses 25mm, 2 tone pink semi-open roses 8mm, purple chandeliers, ivory hat pins (in the ribbon), and red rosebuds (I bought the rosebuds from my LSS).  The ribbon is from craft queen.  The paper used: maroon Bazzil, my mind's eye- " lush pink houndstooth paper" and rusty pickle- "white chocolate bunnies- sunday best"
The angel is from Lili of the Valley and is know as Garden of wishes. Prismacolor pencils I used: Light peach, peach, beige, blush pink, seashell pink, pink, beige sienna, light umber,yellow ochre, spanish orange,Raspberry, apple green, true blue (eyes) and shaded with blue slate.
thanks for stopping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment