www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

POP UP SENTIMENT CARDS popcorn the bear

image is from crafters companion POPCORN THE BEAR








































































These pop up sentiments are hand cut from computer generated words. They can be quiet tricky, but once you do your first one you can do any word! the top and bottom of the letters remain attached to the insert and the words pop up. very cost effective, but a lovely effect all the same :0)

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute, I love your work and the shading is brilliant.
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete