www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Magnolia Tilda Chasing



 Here's another card from the gorgeous magnolia range Magnolia Tilda "chasing".
the picket fence is from Martha Stewart the paper is from Imaginisce "Lucy Bird Tweet Talk"
 The organza ribbon and butterflies I picked up from the $2 shop.  Flowers from Arnolds.

Thanks for stopping by xox Tania xox

1 comment:

  1. This is my favourite! So beautiful Tania.

    ReplyDelete