www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lili of the Valley

for those who know me well, know I have a huge love for angels and fairies.  I am so happy I found Bev's site she gives me great inspiration and does such a wonderful job not only colouring, but she has an explicit eye for detail and possesses such talent when it comes to paper and colour co-ordination its amazing...PLEASE check out her blog here
This is another lili of the valley stamp "candle light" is she adorable??
My usual skin colours have been used- light peach, peach and pink; jasmine and light umber for the hair, wings are done with greyed lavender and lilac, the dress is light aqua and aquamarine.  Satin ribbon and the flower pins are from craft Queen lace ribbon and flowers are from my LSS
The paper is from Magnolia Ink "bon Voyage- Vintage Peacock Plaid" and dark aqua bazzil cardstock.
thanks for stopping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment