www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fairies Thistledown Lili of the Valley


All you need to do is believe...believe in Fairies :0) This gorgeous girl is fairies thistledown from Lili of the Valley . Craft Queen Ribbon . Papers are: aqua and pink bazzil; striped paper are from Kaiser "wish upon- Twinkle"; glittered flower paper is from docrafts papermania "perfect summer days".
Thanks for stopping by xox Tania xox


No comments:

Post a Comment